Casement Windows – Baton Rouge
Our casement windows feature a simple design that lets more sunlight and fresh air inside while providing an unobstructed view to the outdoors. They’re also energy-efficient, keeping your home at the optimal temperature all year long.
- Insulated glass for improved energy efficiency
- Multi-point locking system for added security
- Features foldaway crank handle for smooth operation
- Pairs with color-coordinated hardware
- Backed by our Lifetime Warranty
Casement Window Gallery
Casement Window FAQs
- Are casement windows energy efficient?
- Yes. Window World’s casement windows use an insulated glass unit with optimal air space to improve energy saving performance.
- When to use casement windows?
- Casement windows, which open like a door (instead of sliding up and down like a normal window) are great for any area of the home, such as a kitchen or bedroom. Casement Windows should not be used where their movement could be obstructed by exterior objects such as bushes.
- How do casement windows open?
- Window World casement windows are operated using our state-of-the-art Truth Maxim® hardware and a low-profile, single-handle positive locking system provides ease of use.