Careers at Window World of Baton Rouge
Needed: Experienced Window Installers!
Job Description: Window World of Baton Rouge is looking for quality window installers with hands-on experience. See the details below.
- Great earning potential
- Upbeat work environment
- Trustworthy company with integrity
- Experienced in construction, contracting and/or professional home installation projects
- Must own a work truck and tools
- Can work alone and unsupervised when necessary
- Self-motivated, on-time and personable
- Ready to be an independent contractor working for the world’s number one window replacement company, with unlimited earning potential
Contact us today to learn more.
HIRING BONUS OFFERED IF YOU QUALIFY!
Needed: Experienced Field Supervisor
Job Description: Field Supervisor needed for rapidly expanding, large, very busy home improvement company, specializing in quality vinyl replacement windows, entry doors and siding. Field supervisor will be responsible for scheduling jobs and supervising multiple two man crews. It will be a very busy work environment. The ideal candidate must meet the following requirements:
- Strong customer service orientation
- Complete residential construction knowledge
- Organizational and computer skills
- College is preferred
- Established company.
- Generous salary but depends on experience.
- Company truck
- Company phone
Are you the right fit?
Fill out the job application form below, or call (866) WIND-189 today and ask for Mr. White. Thank you for your interest in working with Window World of Baton Rouge. We’re excited to meet you!