Bay & Bow Windows – Baton Rouge
Our bay and bow windows let natural light shine through and offer extra insulation with their energy efficient design. Their curved design adds space to your room while maximizing scenery. And they’re built to last—no more chipping, peeling, cracking or warping.
- Vinyl frames and sashes help increase energy efficiency
- Resistant to everyday wear-and-tear
- Built with reinforced bars for superior strength
- Available in double-hung, casement and fixed lite styles
- Backed by our Lifetime Warranty
Bay & Bow Windows Gallery
Bay & Bow FAQs
- What are bay & bow windows?
- Bay & bow windows offer an expanded view to bring additional light and design into your home.
- Can I replace normal windows with bay or bow windows?
- Yes. Many times the space left from an old window will allow for bay or bow windows to be installed, but if necessary Window World can adjust your opening to fit any window you desire.
- What is the difference between bay and bow windows?
- Bay windows are composed of three separate windows, angled like an isosceles trapezoid. Bow windows are composed of 4 or 5 separate windows.
- What are the features of bay & bow windows?
- An expanded view to bring additional light into your home; extruded vinyl frames and sashes to help increase energy efficiency; Slimline reinforced mullion design for added strength; Adjustable turn-buckle cable hanging system to eliminate sagging and bowing.