Bring the outdoors inside with our awning windows. They provide maximum ventilation and natural light to make any room feel more welcoming. They’re also energy-efficient so you’ll stay comfortable year-round.
- Equipped with energy-efficient, insulated glass
- Multi-point locking system for added security
- Features foldaway crank handle for smooth operation
- Enhanced with color-coordinated hardware
- Backed by our Lifetime Warranty
Awning Windows Gallery
Awning Window FAQs
- What’s the difference between a casement window and an awning window?
- The key difference in the two is casement windows open to the left or right and outward while awning windows are hinged at the top and open upward and outward.
- What are the benefits of an awning window?
- An awning window can provide great ventilation, natural light and provide maximum energy efficiency.
- How do you open awning windows?
- Awning windows open with a cranking mechanism, much like a casement window. Simply unfold the handle and give it a few easy turns for fresh air.