Hurricane Impact Windows – Baton Rouge
When you live in an area that’s vulnerable to severe weather, compromising your home’s style for protection may seem like a necessity. However, Window World’s hurricane impact windows provide an option that’s both beauty and brawn. When inclement weather hits, most of the damage stems from broken glass. Our hurricane impact windows are specifically engineered with heavy-duty impact-resistant glass and rigorously tested to protect you and your family during the harshest weather conditions.
- Built to withstand hurricane-force winds
- Durable and energy efficient
- Tested for air infiltration levels and water resistance
- Features shatter-resistant glass
- Backed by our Lifetime Warranty
Hurricane Impact Window FAQs
- Are hurricane windows better than hurricane shutters?
- If you live in an area prone to hurricanes Window World recommends getting both Hurricane Windows and Hurricane Shutters to cover your windows during the storm.
- Can hurricane windows withstand a category 5 storm?
- Yes. Window World hurricane windows are rigorously tested for air infiltration levels and water resistance, and must meet or exceed ASTM performance standards.
- Are hurricane windows more expensive than normal replacement windows?
- Because hurricane windows are made out of stronger materials, their initial cost can be more than standard replacement windows.
- Are hurricane windows energy efficient?
- Window World hurricane windows are not only durable but energy efficient as well.