Special COVID-19 Announcement From Window World
As we are learning more about the COVID-19 virus and its impact on our community, families and work environment, Window World is responding by taking precautionary measures to decrease the risk to ourselves and our customers, while continuing to operate as normally as possible. Like you, we have watched the Coronavirus crisis carefully. In keeping with our pledge to provide our customers with the highest level of service, we’d like to tell you what we’re doing to serve you and do our part to keep you safe during this time of uncertainty. Rest assured, our community’s safety is our top priority. Here are the steps we are taking:
- We are reforming the way our offices operate by practicing social distancing in all our facilities.
- We are implementing new internal procedures to ensure the appropriate distance between employees, we are closing our public showrooms and are mandating deep cleaning of our common areas.
- We have disinfectant available in our facilities and have added outdoor handwashing stations.
- We are further reducing the interaction between our employees by limiting visits to our facilities by Window World field representatives and installer teams.
- We are changing the way our sales team operates. We have new procedures to promote safe ways for us to serve you, our customers. Our sales staff are happy to present product options over the phone, or if in person, in your front yard or another open-air location.
- Window World installer teams will take every precaution in your home. This includes wearing appropriate protective equipment and all work areas will be disinfected at the end of each day
- If our field representatives visit your home, they too will be following strict procedures to keep you safe. They’ll be using a disinfectant on all work surfaces and we hope you’ll understand if we refrain from handshakes.
We will continue monitoring this situation closely. If you wish to delay a project, please let us know. There may be operational restrictions imposed on us by local or national authorities, which we will follow. However, you may be sure that when this crisis passes, Window World will be there to provide and service your exterior remodeling needs.
We thank you sincerely for choosing Window World, a family-owned, locally operated company.