We have served Baton Rouge for over 25 years. During that time, our connection with this community and its residents has only fueled our passion for quality service with a local feel.
But we don’t just work here – we live here. Baton Rouge is our neighborhood, and we stand by our neighbors. That’s why we’re rebuilding our community one step at a time in the best way we know how – with superior products at the best prices.
Flood Relief Window World of Baton Rouge
- Storm support available – We are providing storm support to our Baton Rouge neighbors.
- Rush orders and delivery – We are currently providing immediate orders and rush delivery for those affected by the storm. We will expedite the estimate and delivery process so you receive your products as soon as possible.
- Same low prices as before the storm – While others are raising costs to exploit the demand for home improvement products, we are offering the same low prices as before the storm. No stressful negotiations or vague excuses. You have enough on your plate.
- We’ve been through the storm – We know how to react fast and efficiently in emergency situations because we have storm experience. We were here for Louisiana after Katrina, after Rita and after Gustav, and we are here for you now with more qualified personnel than any competitor in the Gulf region.
Important: Avoid Storm Chasers!
Storm Chasers are those individuals/businesses who exploit natural disasters to turn a profit. Many storm chasers are unqualified and untrustworthy. Here are 5 effective ways to avoid them:
- Avoid door-to-door solicitors – Known as drifter companies, they show up at disaster sites and go door-to-door to make money.
- Avoid up-front payments – Avoid paying for an entire project before it is completed.
- Check the contractor’s insurance – Before starting work, verify that the company’s liability and workers’ compensation insurance are both sufficient to cover the job in question.
- Check the contractor’s license – Contact your local licensing board and verify the authenticity of the contractor.
- Be present for inspections and estimates – Do not let anyone inspect your property without your presence. Some contractors have been known to fake home damage to get more cash.
Baton Rouge, we are with you.
In this difficult time of need, we must stay strong and stay together. Simply give us a call and we’ll rush your delivery to help you get back to normal as soon as possible. Contact Window World of Baton Rouge today for immediate storm relief.